Hello I just joined.

dorsetbaby

Hello everyone.
I'm a married mother of 4 from Dorset uk. I found this website while looking for forums for WW2. I am interested in both wars. My grandfather and his brothers served in WW1 all survived. I have a few other family members who died in WW1. My uncle died in WW2. So while doing family research I have become interested in finding out about what they went through and there lives in service. I have managed to get medal cards for my grandfather and 2 of his brothers. Though I still have no idea where they fought. I am hoping to be able to find that out. I'm just not sure how yet.
Look forward to speaking to some of you on here.
With regards Dorsetbaby.

Welcome to the forums Dorsetbaby.
I am the Bulldogg Guy, not to be confused with the Italian Guy. ;)
If you know what units your grandfather and uncles served in I am sure we have some people here who can at least point you in the direction of finding some answers at the very least.

Welcome to the forums, I will try and dig out the information you require from deep in my files and when I find I will PM it to you.

Welcom to the Milforums, Dorset Baby 8)
I'm positive you'll find answers to your questions in here. I'm the Italian Guy, not to be confused with the Bulldog Guy :lol:

Fair winds and following seas

Welcome aboard - we need more ladies to join us - it helps keep some of the more warlike people like me on our toes.

Keep your guard up and come out swinging.

I think you will have loads of fun tweaking the noses of us old duffers (speaking for myself ya understand) lol

Back