hello just joined

danthepirate said:
Xm 8 said:
Desert_Eagle said:
danthepirate said:
Cabal said:
Question: Are you a fan of the Navy Blue Angels Acrobatic Team?

yes i think the blue angels are pretty sweet. And in my opinion they are the best aerobatic team...in my opinion.

No they aren't, the Thunderbirds are.

He said in his opinion. But anyway welcome and have fun. :D

Geez every body. Thanks xm8. In my opinion! Oh and desert eagle, the thunder birds are pretty sweet, but, not sweet enough.

I'm messing with you, I also have been to the Thunderbird Hanger. They're also the original stunt team, without it your Blue Angels might not exist. (or a least they would have existed a lot later)

Desert_Eagle said:
danthepirate said:
Xm 8 said:
Desert_Eagle said:
danthepirate said:
Cabal said:
Question: Are you a fan of the Navy Blue Angels Acrobatic Team?

yes i think the blue angels are pretty sweet. And in my opinion they are the best aerobatic team...in my opinion.

No they aren't, the Thunderbirds are.

He said in his opinion. But anyway welcome and have fun. :D

Geez every body. Thanks xm8. In my opinion! Oh and desert eagle, the thunder birds are pretty sweet, but, not sweet enough.

I'm messing with you, I also have been to the Thunderbird Hanger. They're also the original stunt team, without it your Blue Angels might not exist. (or a least they would have existed a lot later)

ok man, thunderbirds hanger, i have been there as well. The blue angels have been flying since after wwII and they have flown several different planes over the years including the 4fu hellcat and all sorts of different navy planes. I don't really know about the thunderbirds but its ok if you like them, just realize that I dont care! The blue angels are better!!!!1

oh and stop messin around, if you are going to act like this you need to be serios.!!

and thanks all of you for sayin hello 8)

danthepirate said:
oh and stop messin around, if you are going to act like this you need to be serios.!!

One thing before I get off this. That was an oxymoron because around you I'm never serious. :D

So good luck and hope you survive.

Desert_Eagle said:
danthepirate said:

One thing before I get off this. That was an oxymoron because around you I'm never serious. :D

So good luck and hope you survive.

bum bum bummmmmm...

(tune in next time folks to watch desert eagle make fun of him self!!!)

lol jk

Back