Hello I'm New

Sea_Cadet

Hello I'm Time, I'm a Navy brat.

Well let's see,
I'm Fifteen Years old and I'm entering my Sophomore, year after which I would like to serve in the nation's Capitol as a Congressional Page during my Junior year.

One of my things is to want new Battleships to be built with Huge 20 inch guns.

Now Military Service here:

I'm a Seamam Recruit in the United States Navy(Naval) Sea Cadet Corps.

I have been in the corps for three months and will go to Boot Camp over christmas break.

I wish to Make Chief in my division which is the highest rank a cadet can obtain.

and that's about it.
~Time

Welcome

Welcome aboard Time. Good to have ya and keep those goals in site. Good luck and Godspeed in your endeavors.

Hey Time!
Good to hear we have another Navy boy here as well!
I was a cadet a little while ago, Royal Canadian Sea Cadet, your equalivent of a Sea Cadet in the US. I aged out though. I was a Chief Petty Officer 1st Class when I left. Im not sure what rank that is equal too though. I should, I did a U.S. West exchange in 2000 to Ft. Lewis WA.

Anyways, welcome to the forum!

ntt said:
Hey Time!
Good to hear we have another Navy boy here as well!
I was a cadet a little while ago, Royal Canadian Sea Cadet, your equalivent of a Sea Cadet in the US. I aged out though. I was a Chief Petty Officer 1st Class when I left. Im not sure what rank that is equal too though. I should, I did a U.S. West exchange in 2000 to Ft. Lewis WA.

Anyways, welcome to the forum!

You people in the commonwealth and the UK have Awesome Dress Blues, but I like ours if only we had the old hat though.

As seen here in the Picture of some of the bravest navy enlistedmen to ever serve the Sullivans
sullivans.jpg

I managed to find an old pic of me back at camp in 2002.
This is myself and my date at the Staff Mess Dinner at H.M.C.S. Quadra.

blues.gif

The picture doesnt show the blues uniform off very well though.

GuyontheRight said:
Somtimes I get the impression Im the only one who's not be a cedet at any time in his life on this forum ;)
You're not alone.... ;)

Welcome to the forum,Time.

Time said:
I'm a Seamam Recruit in the United States Navy(Naval) Sea Cadet Corps.

That'd be NJROTC, am I correct?

Welcome to our humble gathering of nations, where war is not an option.

I'm not even half sure on this, but aren't the sea cadets like Civil Air patrol? An auxiliary of the Navy that is just that, and auxiliary? lol... I've done confused myself.

Back