Hello, I'm new to the neighborhood...

Hello, I'm new to your neighborhood, and glad we are all here. I have not been able to serve with those of you who have or are still serving this, the greatest country on the planet. I had been turned down several times due to some medical reasons. I come from a long tradition of service members. I live in CA. Formerly owned a firearms store. Still a 2nd amendment advocate through and through. To all of you who have served and are still serving, Thank you, I wish I could buy all of you a beer! Those of you on deployment...you are always in our prayers. God speed. Come home to your family and friends safely.

Wanna know anything about me, just ask!

Thanks for reading.

Hello! Welcome to the forums!:) Glad to have you aboard:) Thank you for keeping those who have/will/are serving close to heart! Glad to meet yah! Im Brooke, though i will be 15 soon i might as well be 30:) If you need any help feel free to ask! I love PM's too! Heres my first thread, drop us a post;) http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/brag-just-talk-talk-talk-t74081.html Hope to see you around!!:)

Hahhahahahahaha,...awwww so young and full of life!!!! lol...and no baby girl, you're definetly not 30...am the one who's 30 and super old....lol.

Wow long intro.....anyway Welcome!!!!!! lol.

Hahhahahahahaha,...awwww so young and full of life!!!! lol...and no baby girl, you're definetly not 30...am the one who's 30 and super old....lol.

Wow long intro.....anyway Welcome!!!!!! lol.
LOL no im not 30 but i might as well be;) ive seen enough to be 30:D Your not super old:) more like super awesome!!!!:)

Plus i love smiley's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whip:

LOL no im not 30 but i might as well be;) ive seen enough to be 30:D Your not super old:) more like super awesome!!!!:)

Plus i love smiley's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whip:

LOL,...ok I won't argue with that..*giggles* ;) I like smilie's too except the one's that laugh....those are scary!!!!! lol.

Back