Hello im Donald

BigGameHit

Hows it going everyone?

I am Donald from Baltimore MD. I'm Air Forced Stationed in Japan. I'm currently an E-4 going though PME, shortly after that Ill be sewing on Staff Sergent. I DEP'ed in the military Dec 2005 after leaving University of Maryland College Park. Life has been rather good since coming in as this line of work fits my lifestyle. I have served two tours in Iraq so far doing Convoys and I like it over the day to day work home side mission.

I spend a great deal of time racing and building cars, doing jiu jitsu and snowboarding here in Japan. Im also a bit of a gamer when I get the time.

I found this site while looking for famous military quotes for a paper im writing.

Glad to be here.

Hows it going everyone?

I am Donald from Baltimore MD. I'm Air Forced Stationed in Japan. I'm currently an E-4 going though PME, shortly after that Ill be sewing on Staff Sergent. I DEP'ed in the military Dec 2005 after leaving University of Maryland College Park. Life has been rather good since coming in as this line of work fits my lifestyle. I have served two tours in Iraq so far doing Convoys and I like it over the day to day work home side mission.

I spend a great deal of time racing and building cars, doing jiu jitsu and snowboarding here in Japan. Im also a bit of a gamer when I get the time.

I found this site while looking for famous military quotes for a paper im writing.

Glad to be here.

Welcome Aboard ;)

Back