hello, hola, bonjour, hallo, ciao, hei

DavidP

Hi, just introducing myself. 19 year old male living in southern Oklahoma, grew up in Texas. David's my name but all my friends call me Doc. Ummm I'm looking to serve my country for 20 or more years in the US Marine Corps. Semper Fi

Well, I had a paintball team in Texas (texas storm) and I used a handgun along with my timmy, and so one of my teammates was like, 'who do you think you are? doc holliday?' so they all started calling me Doc and it carried over when I started playing Counterstrike and THAT is why my friends call me Doc. :)

Welcome to the forums Doc.. :)

Are you serving in the Marine Corps now?

ive heard of texas storm in pb2x, thats pretty sweet
if i ever meet you on counterstrike my username is "jeaque strap", i dont play that often, i like DOD more 8)

welcome to the forums 8)

Welcome Doc. I hope you can get your waiver and realize your dream. Your service in the VA speaks well of you.

Thanks everyone; for the cs/dod player, i just got half life 2 and started playin cs source, but when i play cs i play as DoC and you can add me to your friends list (if it ever works lol) by adding my email blade12217@hotmail.com, hope to see you on. Also, texas storm was just an unsponsored team when i was with them, and with my help they made professional circuits and was promptly sponsored by diablo, but I quit before this happened :( I did get the gun they made 'the storm intimidator' :-D its sweet, anywho talk to you guys on the regular forums

edit: I'm not currently serving but I do hope to serve in the USMC for many years :)

David, welcome to the forums. I edited your name, if you're curious as to why, check out the forum rules.

Good luck with your waiver.

DavidP said:
Also, texas storm was just an unsponsored team when i was with them, and with my help they made professional circuits and was promptly sponsored by diablo, but I quit before this happened :( I did get the gun they made 'the storm intimidator' :-D its sweet, anywho talk to you guys on the regular forums

That's awsome man; I work at a feidl and play alot of speedball...which seems to stray from the norm on these boards. Welcome to the forum by the way.

Yeah I'm looking to start a marine corps team where I'm stationed when I get in the corps. I think we'll use the realistic guns off of www.ariakon.com :-D those guns are mainly for scenario play but I did play speedball for practically all the time I played. Only non-speedball that I can remember that is of any worth was a scenario game called world war 3 which took place out in this 100 acre ranch. We were the US and yeah... we won :-D

Wellll the gailic dictionary gave me this when I went to translate it:
Permit a thousand welcomes and chat

so... i donno i sent it in to be translated and will probably get it back by tomorrow :)

Back