hello, hola, bonjour, hallo, ciao, hei - Page 2

--

January 4th, 2005  
LIBERTY

Welcome.
January 4th, 2005  
Redneck

David, welcome to the forums. I edited your name, if you're curious as to why, check out the forum rules.

Good luck with your waiver.
January 5th, 2005  
SAINT

Welcome here pal
--
January 5th, 2005  
DavidP

lol redneck I understand, and Thanks
January 5th, 2005  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidP
lol redneck I understand, and Thanks
My pleasure.
January 5th, 2005  
r031Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidP
Also, texas storm was just an unsponsored team when i was with them, and with my help they made professional circuits and was promptly sponsored by diablo, but I quit before this happened I did get the gun they made 'the storm intimidator' its sweet, anywho talk to you guys on the regular forums
That's awsome man; I work at a feidl and play alot of speedball...which seems to stray from the norm on these boards. Welcome to the forum by the way.
January 6th, 2005  
DavidP

Yeah I'm looking to start a marine corps team where I'm stationed when I get in the corps. I think we'll use the realistic guns off of www.ariakon.com those guns are mainly for scenario play but I did play speedball for practically all the time I played. Only non-speedball that I can remember that is of any worth was a scenario game called world war 3 which took place out in this 100 acre ranch. We were the US and yeah... we won
January 7th, 2005  
dougal

Cead míle fáilte agus Craic
January 7th, 2005  
rotc boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougal
Cead míle fáilte agus Craic
whats it say dougal, you know the language of the forums
January 8th, 2005  
DavidP

Wellll the gailic dictionary gave me this when I went to translate it:
Permit a thousand welcomes and chat

so... i donno i sent it in to be translated and will probably get it back by tomorrow