Hello and "HELP!!"

Gypsy

Errr?? Hi ALL!!

I'm a 30+ Brit living and working in London.

I was born and raised an Army brat with the Royal Sigs and stumbled on this site in the hope of assistance to identify a badge I have!!

As soon as one of you good people could tell me where I can post a picture of it ....I'll put it up!! And, hopefully, one of you will be able to do what no-one else has been able to......tell me what/where/when and who!!

I'm just hoping there's a bright spark on here because I've drawn blanks everywhere else!!

Thanks in advance!!
;)

Welcome to the forums, but I will be of no help. There are numerous others who should be able to though.

Welcome, Gypsy. There are collectors on here who can work from a description but it may take them a while since we are all in different time zones. There are a lot of online picture posting sites for free. I use photobucket.com.

Thank you for the welcome Gentlemen!!

Right...I've only just this moment logged on again.....so I'm off to explore this wonderful site of yours!!

Think it may take a while though....it's HUGE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Which is an excellent sign that I should be in for some good reading!! 8)

Welcome aboard. 8)
You'll find the info you need in the very first of the forum topics in each category. For example:
Rules, Features, Updates and News
Rules for the Military forums. News and latest Additions to the forum and the site. MilBucks, Avatars, Bank, Arcade, Gear etc. info here! Please read if you have just registered!!

Welcome to the forums Gypsy..

Seems like you've found out how to post images already.. :)

Gypsy...Greetings and welcome to the forums. Have you tried the Army & National Service site they have photos of over a thousand badges on this site.

Back