Hello everyone

GeorgeMeade

I am a civilian who just left a job with the US Army as a doctor. I spent about 2 years in total first at Fort Drum and then at Fort Benning. My interests as my screen name indicate include the American Civil War as well as WWII and to a lesser extent other military history. I live close to a number of historic American Revolutionary War sites. I look forward to interesting exchanges with other military history fanatics. Since leaving the army , I miss discussing military history which I frequently did with my colleagues and patients.

I am a civilian who just left a job with the US Army as a doctor. I spent about 2 years in total first at Fort Drum and then at Fort Benning. My interests as my screen name indicate include the American Civil War as well as WWII and to a lesser extent other military history. I live close to a number of historic American Revolutionary War sites. I look forward to interesting exchanges with other military history fanatics. Since leaving the army , I miss discussing military history which I frequently did with my colleagues and patients.

Fort Drum? Had AT there. Needed 7 sutures once...perhaps we
have met?
(Also remember a Henry A. Murray from somewhere in studies,
OSS maybe?)

Last edited:
Back