Hello everyone

timmy347

Hey everyone, a quick intro on my self, I was a military policeman(corrections side or brig guard) in the Marine Corps, my entire 4 year active duty term was spent at Camp Lejeune, and I acheived the rank of corporal, after my active duty was completed I worked a year and a half as a state corrections officer boot camp instructor before following my true dream to become a police officer, I now am a police officer for a large metropolitan department, I sometimes miss the military and it's comraderie and structure, I still have a physical fitness program thanks to learning the importance of it from the military. I'm not a fan of the current white house administration, of course nor was I of the previous, but for the current one-gov mixed with business, hmm...who did that before?oh yeah the NDASP, nuff said but I will not say any further because I don't want to offend anyone's political views. I have an interest in ww2 but not so much other conflicts, I am pro military, believe in war on terror, water boarding, whatever it takes for safety of the innocent, and do not support closing Gitmo, or allowing former suspected terrorist to become my next door neigbor, oh and support the NRA and the constitutional right to bear arms(with ammunition-LOL). Anyway people hope I didn't say to much or offend anyone, I enjoy the site.

Back