Hello everyone

CanadianCowgirl

Hello,

My MOC is Logistics and I'm in training now to become an officer in the CF. I was in the Infantry Reserves for awhile and that's what made me decide to stay in here for the next 20 years. I like horseback riding, soccer, softball, running, swimming, ultimate frisbee, pretty much everything. Well, whoever wants to pm me feel free :)

Welcome to the forum OCDTSmith

OCDTSmith said:
I like horseback riding, soccer, softball, running, swimming, ultimate frisbee, pretty much everything. Well, whoever wants to pm me feel free :)

if you like swimming and running, you should try triatholons. Biking is the least of your worries in a tri. I've debated triatholons, but I despise running with a pasion.

Have you ever taken horses swimmming? When my dad had horses, we would take em in the water and hold on to their taisl while they swam around. The horses liked it as much as we did.

Welcome :D

Horses are ok, but they are bigger then me (which just about everything is, but that is besides the point).

CrazyCadet142 said:
Horses are ok, but they are bigger then me (which just about everything is, but that is besides the point).

Have you ever been on a horse before? When you get on a horse for the first time you feel like if you fell off you'd break you rneck it's so far to the ground but as long as you have a well behaved horse you should be fine :D

Back