Hello everyone.

CIkari17

My name is Chris, and I am 25. I am currently living in Salt Lake City, UT (and I'm not mormon). I was born and raised in the USA, and have lived all over the country. I am part Japanese, part Italian, and 100% proud American. I am a civilian and don't have any military history, but my father and grandfather both served. I have always had a great deal of respect for the military, and can never get enough military history, both US, and world, current, and ancient.

I look forward to any discussions, and wish you all the best.

Thank you,

C. Ikari

Cool. Welcome to the boards CIkari, I'm the Italian Guy and I'm your age. I hope you'll be participating in the boards, and I'm sure you'll like it. We have our history threads since you said you're interested in history.
Have fun! 8)

Welcome Mr. Ikari. This forum is open to everyone, you don't have to be military as there are a lot of history buffs on here. I think you'll find many likeminded here.

Thank you Missileer. That is very good to know, but there is no need for formalities. Either Chris, or C. Ikari is fine.

Thanks.

CIkari17 said:
My name is Chris, and I am 25. I am currently living in Salt Lake City, UT (and I'm not mormon). I was born and raised in the USA, and have lived all over the country. I am part Japanese, part Italian, and 100% proud American. I am a civilian and don't have any military history, but my father and grandfather both served. I have always had a great deal of respect for the military, and can never get enough military history, both US, and world, current, and ancient.

I look forward to any discussions, and wish you all the best.

Thank you,

C. Ikari
Welcome to the Military Forms CIkari17. :)

Back