Hello to everyone, from Shanghai

4791194437_8697b4f36d_b.jpg

Good GOD, what a sacrilege towards the;

Königlich Bayerisches 2. Ulanen-Regiment "König"

You are hereby cancelled from my militaria collection testemony, and these men will hunt you down: :smile:

P5153659.JPG

Regards
Kruska

Last edited:
Seems to me that a little education on "bier etiquette", Nuremberg art, may be needed, ja?

trichter.jpg

Hello Kaja,

true, true, also we Bavarians do not consider them Franken as being Bavarians - they were pushed onto us due to an exchange trade with Napoleon. :-(

Beer in Bavaria is nothing else but liquid bread - healthy and needed.;), Do you know why Dutch have all blue eye's? - because they never take out the spoon from their coffee cup, when they drink.

Regards
Kruska

Do you know why Dutch have all blue eye's? - because they never take out the spoon from their coffee cup, when they drink.

Regards
Kruska

As a kid I didnt drink coffee (yuch !), had very light hayblond hair and very dark brown eyes ..very overactive offcourse ...
but after say my 12th year i learned to appreciate the drinking of good (and REAL,not instant! ) coffee my hair turned to dark blonde and the eyes changed to green .. might be a spoon related issue but my guess its a chemical biological mutation because of continious use of coffee !

Us Dutch came to the conclusion that taking out the spoon of our cups places us with the dilemma where to put it , for in Holland coffee is always served in a cup with a saucer to place the wet spoon on ..not in a small bucket without 'underlayment '.
Therefore placing a wet spoon on a clean table undoubtedly leads to extra activities in cleaning that table too afterwards wich is a unneccesary waste of energy ! This eco-humano-friendly thinking even sideways gave birth to todays art of Zen, wich we brough to Deshima in 1641. As a mighty nation on the high seas then our ships brought tremendous amounts of coffee home wich positivily boosted the nations intellectual potential ..

yea ..but ..but ..in bavaria we had coffee in the 1600's too !

Well ..thats true , but Bavaria is way above Sea level ..wich means a much lesser percentage of pure oxigen with every breath inhaled compared to Dutch who are below level with a extreme low air pressure ..
It means we have more oxigen in the blood wich means a more effective running biological-engine ,important especially when it comes to making use of the stimulantia of coffee like cafeine ..its why coffee has become the national drink here quickly and remained proscecuted and illegal in many a German kingdom for it stimulated lazyalism .

It is from there that some nutricional /historians even think its where the differences in thinking between contemporary Dutch and German Philosophers originate from ..These 17th century kings saw and feared the hidden power of coffee all too well , immediatly ordering beer the national drink !
Results were disastreous . :)
So we grew lazy in activity and smart in saving energy , while in the east the thinking got lazy and the activities level went in overdrive .
All because of spoons and badly consumed coffee !
Thats why Nestle specificly invented pre-oxidized freeze dried coffee for those remaining above sea level .
:angel: :cheers:

Last edited:
Hello 334,

never came across a Bavarian who would drink Nescafe - Yuk. No we Bavarians only go for the pure stuff - no matter what. As for the higher altitude, we compensate that with rich natural milk in our coffee. What kind off Bavarian customs remained in Holland after we retreated from that colony of ours in 1402 ? :-D

But your points are well taken and I shall retreat into my foxhole now. :cheers:

Regards
Kruska

Back