Hello everyone - Page 2

--

October 17th, 2004  
CanadianCowgirl

Thanks! Where you from??
October 17th, 2004  
Rotty261

Welcome to the forums and good luck to you...
October 19th, 2004  
SAINT

You'll have friends here
--
October 19th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Welcome Canuck.
October 20th, 2004  
dougal

Hows it hagning whats the craic?
October 20th, 2004  
CanadianCowgirl

Um, what's a craic...?
October 20th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Topic: Re: Hello everyone

Welcome to the forum OCDTSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDTSmith
I like horseback riding, soccer, softball, running, swimming, ultimate frisbee, pretty much everything. Well, whoever wants to pm me feel free
if you like swimming and running, you should try triatholons. Biking is the least of your worries in a tri. I've debated triatholons, but I despise running with a pasion.

Have you ever taken horses swimmming? When my dad had horses, we would take em in the water and hold on to their taisl while they swam around. The horses liked it as much as we did.
October 21st, 2004  
CanadianCowgirl

Well, I tried to take my horse swimming in the bay but she was scared of the waves. She loves puddles though
October 23rd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Welcome

Horses are ok, but they are bigger then me (which just about everything is, but that is besides the point).
October 26th, 2004  
CanadianCowgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142

Horses are ok, but they are bigger then me (which just about everything is, but that is besides the point).
Have you ever been on a horse before? When you get on a horse for the first time you feel like if you fell off you'd break you rneck it's so far to the ground but as long as you have a well behaved horse you should be fine