hello everyone

Tomgirl

Hi, im new here and id really like it if someone would show me the way around things at this site. Im twenty, a preschool teacher, and i do not like guns. Still my younger brother convinced me to join, so I have jioned and I'm going to check it out

Welcome to the forum, ma'am. I don't think you have to worry about guns, we usually mail one free to each of our new members, but we'll hold off in your case.

Anything in particular you would like to know about the forum?

Yes ma'am, beg your pardon for that. :lol:

So do you have any questions or anything about the forum?

I forgive you sir. ive never done anything of this sort, so any advice would be welcome, even though my little brother is pouring all sorts information down my ear

Tomgirl said:
I forgive you sir. ive never done anything of this sort, so any advice would be welcome, even though my little brother is pouring all sorts information down my ear

What sort of advice are you looking for?

Look around, esp read the Forum Rules and take a look at the Questions forum. That should answer most of your questions.

Welcome.

It's making multiple posts of the same thing or posting off-topic and/or meaningless information. Just whatever contributes to clutter on the site without contributing to anything else.

Back