Hello Clarice

Jason Bourne

just kidding, I am Jason Bourne NOT IN THE USMC, future assassin for the USMC, I enjoy biking, shooting, killing, long walks on the beach, chess, running, swimming, good movies, shooting terrorists, PT, shooting terrorists, and beating up kids in my school who support terrorism.

real name is Matthew

currently single so please help me out someone

We already own this place.

my reasoning: i count for about 20 16 year olds, because i am so tough.

joke, i do not have a big ego i just joke around alot, please don't take this seriously

You don't happen to know Bryant Bourne, do you? Your thought patterns(from what I have read in other posts) resemble his eerily closely.

Just so you know, alot of the things i say are just jokes, no i don't know that guy, i named myself after Jason Bourne, Super assassin

Welcome, I have a big ego (and so do me a favor and either shoot it down or something, everyone else can help if they wish)

Hi Pal... to be egoistic when you're young is good.

But when a guy grows old and many dreams are not fulfilled.. :?

Then the old guy just go daydreaming the whole day... ;)

Welcome, man

nulli secundus said:
Welcome, I have a big ego (and so do me a favor and either shoot it down or something, everyone else can help if they wish)

haha...... :cen:

hey dude... Whats up, yay, there are finally more people my age here, how much fun is that? whoot.

Anyways, this sleep deprived little lady is gonna head to bed... its been a long night...

Welcome to the boards Bourne. Good to have you. Hey Jason, you should get some sleep, you look tired :lol: :lol: :lol:

SAINT said:
Hi Pal... to be egoistic when you're young is good.

My grandma laughs at me when I tell her I'm the smartest, most beautiful girl on the planet. I dunno why, though, 'cause it's true. :coffee: See how beautiful I am!?

Glad to have you, dude! ^_^ Makes me feel better to know I'm outnumbering all the older guys out there. (I'm 16, too! ^_^) And dude, don't worry. I totally understand. You're mad pwnz0r, word? Word.

(See how smart I am with my amazing mastery of the english language, too? :) )

Jason Bourne said:
Just so you know, alot of the things i say are just jokes, no i don't know that guy, i named myself after Jason Bourne, Super assassin

I saw the bourne identity at camp. It was pretty sweet. I hear bourne sepremecy is even better.

Back