Hello Clarice - Page 2

--

August 28th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

Welcome Bourne, if that even your real name! Anyway, tear it up marines rule (almost as much as rangers).
August 28th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
Welcome, I have a big ego (and so do me a favor and either shoot it down or something, everyone else can help if they wish)
haha......

hey dude... Whats up, yay, there are finally more people my age here, how much fun is that? whoot.

Anyways, this sleep deprived little lady is gonna head to bed... its been a long night...
August 28th, 2004  
Keist IV

Welcome to the boards Bourne. Good to have you. Hey Jason, you should get some sleep, you look tired
--
August 29th, 2004  
Mwashu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAINT
Hi Pal... to be egoistic when you're young is good.
My grandma laughs at me when I tell her I'm the smartest, most beautiful girl on the planet. I dunno why, though, 'cause it's true. See how beautiful I am!?

Glad to have you, dude! ^_^ Makes me feel better to know I'm outnumbering all the older guys out there. (I'm 16, too! ^_^) And dude, don't worry. I totally understand. You're mad pwnz0r, word? Word.

(See how smart I am with my amazing mastery of the english language, too? )
August 29th, 2004  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Bourne
Just so you know, alot of the things i say are just jokes, no i don't know that guy, i named myself after Jason Bourne, Super assassin
OK hoss.
August 30th, 2004  
Trevor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Bourne
Just so you know, alot of the things i say are just jokes, no i don't know that guy, i named myself after Jason Bourne, Super assassin
I saw the bourne identity at camp. It was pretty sweet. I hear bourne sepremecy is even better.
August 30th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

Haven't seen it yet, but hoping to soon
August 30th, 2004  

Welcome to the forum!