Hello from Chicago...

artur95

Greetings from the midwest!

My name is Artur and I'm a collector. I'm a member of the US Militaria, OEF/OIF, and War Relics forums and stumbled over here by accident. I think this forum seems interesting, so I decided to register and explore more.

I collect all over the place, any countries and conflicts- whatever interests me.

I'm also a college student and will complete my first year tomorrow (I should be studying right now :lol:). I'm studying in order to become a history teacher. I hope that I could use my collection one day as class room aides.

I might not post alot but you'll see me reading alot on here, becuase learning never ends!

Thanks for having me,

Artur S.

I'm going to a small community college right now. I noticed that too... All of my friends are back home for the summer, so maybe community colleges work on different schedules? Anyway, I'm just glad that I finished my finals and have the summer to relax!

I got my BA in History at PSU in southeast Kansas and currently teach military science at CU out of southwest Oklahoma. Glad to see an aspiring historian joining the forum.

Back