Hello board users!

--

August 17th, 2004  
SLR owner

Topic: Hello board users!

I am new to the board and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Austin Texas , am into military history , and WW2 re-enacting. I formerly was a member of the 12.SS Hitlerjugend of the California Historical Group , but after 9/11 , could no longer justify collecting and / or re-enacting SS in good conscience. I have shifted my interest to British units of WW2 , and the SAS in th post WW2 era. My hobbies are target shooting , horseback riding , weightlifting , basketball for cardio , gun collecting , and military history with an emphasis on WW2 to the present.....like most Texans I have strong opinions and will only be happy to share them with you.

Ciao
August 17th, 2004  
Mark Conley

wow..i know they speak good german in the hill country...you out near new brunfels? well wherever you are from...welcome to the forum!

August 17th, 2004  
Keist IV

Welcome aboard. Native Texan here but now living in Cheeseland U.S.A. Don't know how that happened. I think I was knocked out and when I woke up, all I saw was corn and cows. Good to have ya.
--
August 17th, 2004  

Welcome to the forum, SLR owner. 8)
August 17th, 2004  
echo

Welcome to the forums SLR owner!
August 17th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Hey Man, it's good to hear your into WWII reanacting, it's somthing Im getting into right now
August 17th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Howdy dude, welcome to the boards 8)
August 20th, 2004  
SAINT

8) nice to have you with us.
August 20th, 2004  
782.matt

Welcome to the forums!
August 29th, 2004  
Trevor

Hey, welcome. WWII reenacting eh? thats pretty sweet. anyways, are you in any service?