hello from Bangladesh

ashfaqur

i think this world has created for us.
why are we killing each other?
we should keep it mind that we are same nation and thats Human.
you can live in canada,i can live in bangladesh.it doesnt matter..we are same
war can destroy the world.
but we can build this world.

i am here to know about weapons and strategy of others.
i hope people will stand against war and destroy the weapons which are killing people .

thank you

I agree that we should not be killing each other. Hate is always driven by ignorance and intolerance. As for destroying the weapons. Weapons just make it easier and impersonal. Mankind will kill with his hands if that is on his mind to do. Changing the hearts of people is the only way to change things and this needs to be done by all of us.

Just a few words about myself. I am an old Viet Nam vet and now enjoying being retired from cultural anthropology. Hello to all.

I agree that we should not be killing each other. Hate is always driven by ignorance and intolerance. As for destroying the weapons. Weapons just make it easier and impersonal. Mankind will kill with his hands if that is on his mind to do. Changing the hearts of people is the only way to change things and this needs to be done by all of us.

But ignorance and intolerance are the traits of mankind, the human species simply cannot tolerate difference.

We start by focusing on large differences, features, colour, race and as we run out of those we get down to sect, the colour of uniform etc. etc.

We always find a reason to fear and mistrust the next guy it is human and animal nature to form small "family units" and fight off everything else no matter what its intentions.

Back