Hello, I am currenly new here...

--

August 29th, 2004  
AgostoB

Topic: Hello, I am currenly new here...

Hello,
My name is Blas, (Pronounced like blossom) I am currently 16 years of age. I am attending High School and am doing well. I am trying out for the Armed Drill Team, Saber Guard, and Map reading. I am currently involved in PT with the School.
My Step Father is still active duty in the ARMY. HE is a CW4 and I am unsure about my Birth Father's rank. Last I heard he was a Staff Sergeant.
Because I grew up with Military parents, I naturally attained an interest in the ARMY. Through moving around constantly I made many friends and said good-bye to many friends. But when I moved to Massachusetts I met a person with the same interests as I had, and through constant talking and debating, we spoke on our dreams in the ARMY. He and I wish to become very proud members in the ARMY. We want to be ... Green Berets.
August 29th, 2004  
Aaron

hi Blas have fun and enjoy ur time here
August 29th, 2004  
Redleg

Welcome to the forums.

And good luck with your future military career, but I wold recommend you to do some more research on the "green berets" first..
There are several posts about SOF and SF here in the forum already, use the search function to find them.
--
August 29th, 2004  
AgostoB

I am reading several pages on different sites as well as this site, and I'm searching for specific requirements, and other things that will come into my being a Green Beret.
Oh, And by the way, This site is very well put together, Very good job.
~AgostoB....out
August 29th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

Welcome ally
August 29th, 2004  
AgostoB

My thanks to you all who have replied. And I look foward in being a good member of this forum.
~AgostoB....out
August 29th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Welcome, heres a peice of advice dont trust Redleg when it comes to getting milbucks for something thats two easy, he is the one who ends up getting the money by replies and his own posts in that topic.
August 29th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Welcome to the forums, Blas 8)
August 29th, 2004  
echo

Welcome!
August 29th, 2004  
Focus Fate

Hey! Welcome to the forum. I too live in Mass, how do you like it? And good luck on your goal. If you stick to it I'm sure you can do it.