Hello, I am curious

--

July 18th, 2004  
eTboy

Topic: Hello, I am curious

Hello, I am eTboy and am new to the forum. I am not in the military although I have many family memebrs that are in the Army, Airforce and Navy. I searched for a military chat/forum site so I could ask lots of questions. Also I would like to get different viewpoints on current issues/subjects concerning our and world governments and militaries. I currently live on the west coast but am originally from the east. Anyways, Hi.
July 18th, 2004  
Redleg

Welcome to the forum eTboy!

Feel free to ask all the questions you want here, and we'll try to dig up some answers for you..

You can also use the search function in the forum, since some of your questions may have been answered before.
July 18th, 2004  
782.matt

Welcome!
--
July 19th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Welcome -
July 19th, 2004  
11bravo8387

Welcome to the forum eTboy. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
July 19th, 2004  
Joker

Hi eTboy.
A big WELCOME from me.

Greetz Joker
July 31st, 2004  
soldierzhonor

welcome to MilFor. Ask away and Im sure you'll be replied to pretty quickly with a good response. Anyways...welcome
August 1st, 2004  
victor

Welcome.....I may be able to help you with any questions concerning the British Military!!
August 2nd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

hehe, welcome welcome welcome!

Don't cause as much trouble as I do and I think you'll be ok!!!! So far I really haven't seen any, proving I just realized I'm a little late on welcoming you, but oh hell, who cares!