Hello all

Nina

I just found this forum..and it's my 2nd board in English.
I am a Brazilian civilian living in the US for 20 years.
I am a daughter,grand-daughter and great-grandaughter of military men from Navy and Army.
I have noticing that military threads in my Christian board are taking my curiosity more and more in the last couple of years. I am a curious person as a prayer woman also, I guess both motives moves me to be among military and their families. Particularly when my 2nd country by my heart adoption is at war..
I do come from 3 generations of military men who did not go to war, then is very much different the perspectives, military families realities around the world, as sacrificies goes, deployments, good byes also. All of that moves me to really care for the military as my own family.

Now, If you have prayer needs please feel free to request prayers.

Glad to meet you all and God bless you!

"Nina"

:cool:

Welcome!!!!! wow thats alot of military men :) lol well ive been interested in the military for a bit but im only 15 so i got lots of time to do my research. im going to go to college and train to be a nurse so i can work for the military.

Please pray for my lil brother. He was born 15 weeks premature and has many different respiratory and heart problems. He will be 2 in November. He just come off of the oxygen 2 months ago and seems to be doing better except for his relfux. for some reason he cant keep anything down and is steady losing weight. He wont eat any solid foods and if we cant get him to eat soon they will have to put a feeding tube in him. we could use all the prayers we can get.

Thanks so much!!! :)

Thank you everybody!

Yep, my family both sides have military tradition, Dad side Navy, Mom side Army..I grew up among military bases one way or another.

Very cool you setting your plans regarding your future, you go girl!

I'm sure praying for our lil brother right now and keep him in my prayers, Brooke.

Father we pray for Your healing touch in this precious young boy's life. Please hold this family close together, giving renewed strenght and love each new day. I trust and believe that You are in control, in Jesus name I pray. amem.

Thank you everybody!

Yep, my family both sides have military tradition, Dad side Navy, Mom side Army..I grew up among military bases one way or another.

Very cool you setting your plans regarding your future, you go girl!

I'm sure praying for our lil brother right now and keep him in my prayers, Brooke.

Father we pray for Your healing touch in this precious young boy's life. Please hold this family close together, giving renewed strenght and love each new day. I trust and believe that You are in control, in Jesus name I pray. amem.
Thank you so much! :) were doing the best we can its just difficult financialy and hard on my mom emotionaly so i do the best i can. If you have any questions or just wanna talk feel free to PM me

Back