Hello All!

Courtenay

Nice to 'meet' you all! I participate regularly on a couple of other forums, and stumbled across this one today. I am not, nor have I ever been military. I started hanging out on military forums after my son joined the Navy....and now I am hooked. I am a moderator on another sort of military related site.

This seems like a great site, with good people. I hope to jump right in! :D

Now if I can just get an avatar loaded.........

Welcome to the forums, ma'am 8)

Just to let you know, u have to buy the avatar privelege in the milforum px for 50 milbucks.

Thank you for the Welcome. Hmmm, I have heard 3 different prices now on the avatar.......

Maybe I should visit the PX and check out out, eh?

Welcome to the forum.

Avatar privilege is at the PX and it will cost ya 100. Pretty simple to do though.

Welcome to the forum beauty. I thought your name was actually spelled Courtney though. Whatever-
Talk to you later ma'am 8) .

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Italian Guy--it usually morphs into Courtney. That's what most people call me. But it is actually Courtenay, with all the letters pronounced. Some call me Tenay (said like Renee). I visited the site listed in your profile...interesting. What I could figure out anyway. I speak spanish, and theres similarities....so I was able to decipher alot of it.

Nice to be here, you are a nice group!

Hello Hello and Welcome!

So hey where does your son work? I have been in the Navy myself for almost 6 years now, it is a small fleet and I may or may not have run into him.

Back