Hello all

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
Hi all.
Decided to join this forum because ... ah well I guess I got way too much spare time.
Anyways I join the RoK Military come 9 months time more or less.
Who knows what the next 3 years will be like.

I know.
We got several of "your kind" here in Norway as well.. :lol:

Welcome to the forum man. South Korea reminds me of the guy who was brutally murdered by bastard al- Zarqawi, unfortunately. Weird how granted it is when we read Korea to understand that it is South Korea.
People in NK could only dream of joining this forum, if they had a computer, and if they had enough food to be able to think about computer.

Well that sort of stuff doesn't work on us.
North Korea... that's just a very bad situation. Millions of people starving to death and stuff... just horrible. Having a computer is the least of their concerns.

Italian Guy said:
Welcome to the forum man. South Korea reminds me of the guy who was brutally murdered by bastard al- Zarqawi, unfortunately. Weird how granted it is when we read Korea to understand that it is South Korea.
People in NK could only dream of joining this forum, if they had a computer, and if they had enough food to be able to think about computer.

Hey Buddy Welcome!!

I have done a few Foal Eagles with the ROK a few years back. Even had the privilage of visiting you country on more than a couple of occasions. Pusan, Inchon etc! Loved it!

Thank you :)
Support is always welcome.

I know there's a lot of anti-American sentiment in the country but remember there are some people who are too smart to believe that crap. It's going to pass.

Yeah I've read this article a couple of yrs ago and it was about growing antiamerican hatred in SK specially among students- it will pass, just like it did in the 60s or 70s. And they'll find themselves still free and alive only thanks to others' courage and intelligence. Jerks.

A lot of students unfortunately are too prone to emotion. If you have a suffering kid say something, they will take it to heart.
Also they think of things out of proportion.
Sometimes I just wonder if they think at all.
I'm also a student but I guess living in many different countires gave me a better understanding of how certain things work.

Funny thing about student demonstrations "for democracy." Even after Roh Tae-woo was elected democratically they were screaming for democracy. Weird people.

Back