Hello all - Page 2

--

September 27th, 2004  
Caffeine

Hey Buddy Welcome!!

I have done a few Foal Eagles with the ROK a few years back. Even had the privilage of visiting you country on more than a couple of occasions. Pusan, Inchon etc! Loved it!
September 27th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Thank you
Support is always welcome.

I know there's a lot of anti-American sentiment in the country but remember there are some people who are too smart to believe that crap. It's going to pass.
September 28th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Yeah I've read this article a couple of yrs ago and it was about growing antiamerican hatred in SK specially among students- it will pass, just like it did in the 60s or 70s. And they'll find themselves still free and alive only thanks to others' courage and intelligence. Jerks.
--
September 28th, 2004  
A Can of Man

A lot of students unfortunately are too prone to emotion. If you have a suffering kid say something, they will take it to heart.
Also they think of things out of proportion.
Sometimes I just wonder if they think at all.
I'm also a student but I guess living in many different countires gave me a better understanding of how certain things work.

Funny thing about student demonstrations "for democracy." Even after Roh Tae-woo was elected democratically they were screaming for democracy. Weird people.
September 28th, 2004  
Trevor

Hey, Welcome. I'm Trevor.
September 28th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Where in the UK do you live? That could be my next destination after Korea.