Hello all, I'm still alive

--

April 26th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Topic: Hello all, I'm still alive

Hey everyone.
I've been away for weeks now but not because of military things. I'm in England having my last bash as civilian before I go away for 2 years.
Things are going fine, meeting some old friends and got some tickets for some Premiership matches.
April 26th, 2005  
Corocotta

Have fun!!
April 26th, 2005  
Boobies

Topic: Hey

13th, seems like you are a world traveler. What prompted you to travel and live abroad so much? I think it is great that you experience many things at such young age.

At the mean time, have fun with partying!
--
May 3rd, 2005  
A Can of Man

Phew. Another dropping in at a random internet station.
It's been ages.
Well I've always been a nomad. Always have and who knows maybe I always will be, though a little stability would be nice from time to time.
Sometimes I wonder if the long wait for the results is a good thing or a bad thing.
First, I got way too much time on my hands... and the money I didn't spend while in college.
Too much time, a shed load of money and bored off my ass. I'm bound to do something stupid.
Results for selection don't come out until the end of this month. Incredible ain't it?
I think my result is beyond doubt though. If I didn't make it, they probably should sack at least 80% of everyone who turned up.