Hello all. I am a duty light designer.

Thank you very much. Could you help me considering this model,
It use 4*CR123, they are in series. So it's a bit long. I think may be 190mm.
The same diameter to fit your flashlight mount.
Tail push switch.
The output can be more than 500 Lumens.

That's what I am thinking about after reading your post.

If it's a one inch diameter tube then that's a big seller right there. Length is a little on the long side. Also can you manufacture a remote pressure tail switch.

More then 500 lumens is a good thing.... can you have it run on 500 lumens with three CR123As? It's a shorter run time but all of my stuff get's a hour max. The L2 drains really quick on full power.

3*CR123 will be a bit difficult. But a mouse-tail swtich is easy.
Could you give me a "max" head diameter you can accept?

out1.jpg

out2.jpg

out3.jpg

out4.jpg

Specs on the light? Size, weight, output, life span?

Also what's the method of operation for the on/off?

The weight of the flash light is a big deal. If you are wanting to market this to the combat folks it will need to be as light and sturdy as possible. Like what has already been said aluminum is the way to go. Soldiers on foot patrol feel every ounce of thier weapon. If it's to heavy they are going to find something else that's lighter.

The weight of the flash light is a big deal. If you are wanting to market this to the combat folks it will need to be as light and sturdy as possible. Like what has already been said aluminum is the way to go. Soldiers on foot patrol feel every ounce of thier weapon. If it's to heavy they are going to find something else that's lighter.

Your are right. I also don't think this one is suitable for combat people. I need another one, just like mentioned in some old posts. 4*CR123.

Back