Who the Hell ?

--
Boots

October 23rd, 2014  
tetvet

Topic: Who the Hell ?

An American being held hostage in North Korea has been released and flown in a private jet , Sect. Kerry profusely thanked Korea for their understanding in this matter , one , what was the American doing in N.Korea , two , who the hell paid for the private jet that brought this wonder home ? .
October 23rd, 2014  
Sara

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
An American being held hostage in North Korea has been released and flown in a private jet , Sect. Kerry profusely thanked Korea for their understanding in this matter , one , what was the American doing in N.Korea , two , who the hell paid for the private jet that brought this wonder home ? .

I did.
October 23rd, 2014  
tetvet

Sara , you don't have a clue .
--
Boots
October 23rd, 2014  
Sara

Quote:
Sara , you don't have a clue .
If it's one of yours, you can keep it.
October 23rd, 2014  
JOC

Sara I thought it was my private jet that flew the poor sole home, my mistake. A thousand pardons.
October 23rd, 2014  
Sara

If I had only known you had your own jet, I would've called you first. I know you would've given me a really good deal since we're friends and all...
October 23rd, 2014  
JOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara
If I had only known you had your own jet, I would've called you first. I know you would've given me a really good deal since we're friends and all...
I'd gladly loan it to you.
October 23rd, 2014  
tetvet

Is anyone aware ? even a little bit aware , even a tiny bit aware , what this person cost the U.S. not only in money but in prestige to have to negotiate this wonder out of N.Korea , sometimes even the blind must see and the brain dead must look up and perhaps wonder .
October 23rd, 2014  
Sara

Quote:
Is anyone aware ? even a little bit aware , even a tiny bit aware , what this person cost the U.S. not only in money but in prestige to have to negotiate this wonder out of N.Korea , sometimes even the blind must see and the brain dead must look up and perhaps wonder .
.....And sometimes everyone laughs at the unfair atrocities in the world..

Seriously, tetvat, why don't you figure out your part of this bill, call the White House and have them refund your money.

Better yet.. ask them if they'll take him back, I'm sure they'll do anything you ask after listening to your misery for hours.

JOC has already offered the loan of one of his jets so it won't cost you a dime.
October 23rd, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
An American being held hostage in North Korea has been released and flown in a private jet
I'm sure his family is happy.

Quote:
Sect. Kerry profusely thanked Korea for their understanding in this matter
It's called diplomacy - heard about it?

Quote:
one , what was the American doing in N.Korea
Maybe official business. Sometimes dialogue is necessity even among enemies.

Quote:
two , who the hell paid for the private jet that brought this wonder home ?
Someone who was not a cold heartless bastard?

Quote:
Is anyone aware ? even a little bit aware , even a tiny bit aware , what this person cost the U.S. not only in money but in prestige to have to negotiate this wonder out of N.Korea
Peanuts - in relation to a person's life.