Who the Hell ?

tetvet

Banned
An American being held hostage in North Korea has been released and flown in a private jet , Sect. Kerry profusely thanked Korea for their understanding in this matter , one , what was the American doing in N.Korea , two , who the hell paid for the private jet that brought this wonder home ? .:???:

An American being held hostage in North Korea has been released and flown in a private jet , Sect. Kerry profusely thanked Korea for their understanding in this matter , one , what was the American doing in N.Korea , two , who the hell paid for the private jet that brought this wonder home ? .:???:

I did. :cool:

Sara I thought it was my private jet that flew the poor sole home, my mistake. A thousand pardons.:bravo:

If I had only known you had your own jet, I would've called you first. I know you would've given me a really good deal since we're friends and all...
m0436.gif

Is anyone aware ? even a little bit aware , even a tiny bit aware , what this person cost the U.S. not only in money but in prestige to have to negotiate this wonder out of N.Korea , sometimes even the blind must see and the brain dead must look up and perhaps wonder .

Is anyone aware ? even a little bit aware , even a tiny bit aware , what this person cost the U.S. not only in money but in prestige to have to negotiate this wonder out of N.Korea , sometimes even the blind must see and the brain dead must look up and perhaps wonder .

.....And sometimes everyone laughs at the unfair atrocities in the world..

Seriously, tetvat, why don't you figure out your part of this bill, call the White House and have them refund your money.

Better yet.. ask them if they'll take him back, I'm sure they'll do anything you ask after listening to your misery for hours.
s1208.gif

JOC has already offered the loan of one of his jets so it won't cost you a dime.

An American being held hostage in North Korea has been released and flown in a private jet
I'm sure his family is happy.

Sect. Kerry profusely thanked Korea for their understanding in this matter
It's called diplomacy - heard about it?

one , what was the American doing in N.Korea
Maybe official business. Sometimes dialogue is necessity even among enemies.

two , who the hell paid for the private jet that brought this wonder home ?
Someone who was not a cold heartless bastard?

Is anyone aware ? even a little bit aware , even a tiny bit aware , what this person cost the U.S. not only in money but in prestige to have to negotiate this wonder out of N.Korea
Peanuts - in relation to a person's life.

You have really displayed enlightenment and wisdom. In Asia, the age is respected and with age comes wisdom. Apparently, that is not the case in other places around the world.

The reason for using a private jet to bring they guy home is pretty simple if you had any knowledge about NK. Pyongyang's airport is not comparable with JFK, O'Hare, or any other major airport in the US or elsewhere.

All democratic elected governments are looking after their citizens, especially if they get into some trouble abroad. What about the release of the US soldier in Afghanistan? Was that wrong too?

The hero Bergdhal from Afghan appears to be something less than a hero according to his comrades , the fool that went to N.Korea what more can I say about him in order for you to understand what it cost the U.S. .

If your neighbor's house was on fire would he have pay a deposit before you lend him your garden hose and afterwards a billing on Water consumption?

It´s pennies it has cost you.

No one gets left behind no matter how stupid you have been.
As an old soldier you should know.

Last edited:
I'm dealing with children , not very bright children on this thread .

Then why even bother posting?

If you're so miserable and we are so out of touch, why continue to bang your head against the wall?

OOOORRRRR....Perhaps the resistance that you experience is a reflection of your general attitude of sh*tiness towards everyone for no apparent reason. If you seek dialogue, you should create a forum that facilitates that dialogue. If you aren't interested in actual dialogue, or frame it in such a way that makes it difficult to distinguish what exactly you want, don't be surprised when you don't get the conversation or debate you seek.

Well Tetvet, since a single American is not worth your time, or few pennies that it cost the US gov't to bring one of our countrymen home, please, do us all a favor and leave the country. No one is forcing you to stay, no one is telling you that if you leave the US, you'll be arrested. The door is open, all you have to do is walk through it. All you do is complain about the US, so obviously, you are unhappy here. Yet, instead of doing something productive, you instead prefer just to stew in your own juices. A single American life is worth more than the pennies on the dollar it cost to bring him home. As a veteran of this nation, you should know that.

PS: It actually didn't cost you a bleeping penny. Do you know why? Because you've already paid the taxes. The money is already gone. You didn't get a bill in the mail that was extra.

Why would this person or any sane person journey to N.Korean knowing damn well those people don't like you , Mr.Rodman of course is the exception .

Back