Hell is now officially frozen

Armyjaeger

For the first time Finland won the Eurovision contest and it has been some 40 years that we've been taking part in it with little or no succes. I've never really been interested of the whole eurovision thing but the finnish band IMO was the only one with some balls.
It took me a bottle of vodka and a goodnight sleep to believe it:lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXjzwY08Qfc

they look fearsome, but the music is actually weak as hard rock goes. I have heard some stuff that could be played by Korn but is actually religious hard rock music.

Lordi rule!!!! Its such a refreshing change to the eurovision!!!! Bloody catchy tune as well, LORDI ROCK!!!!!

Go Finland, and Lordi.. :rock:
It's not the best Finnish Heavy Metal band I've heard, but it's certainly the best one I've heard in the Eurovision song contest.. :cool:

Hey Redleg, are you booting Glam and the "cool guys" in WigWam for some Sauna rocking Lord of the rings wannabes??? :wink:

sunb! said:
Hey Redleg, are you booting Glam and the "cool guys" in WigWam for some Sauna rocking Lord of the rings wannabes??? :wink:
The lead singer of WigWam doesn't have an axe! :viking:

Here is a pic from a well known cartoonist in Holland. The title is Fokke & Sukke say what they think:

guy with the axe: Foreigners that do not want to adapt to us Europeans...
2nd: should just piss off!

I actually found this one quite amusing, and he is sharp as usual :)

Last edited:
Back