April 23rd, 2007  

Topic: heli's

my recruiter told me to start studying now for the flight test so i can fly (for the army)
but im not sure wats on the test, if anyone has taken it, can you please tell me what i should be studying...thanks in advance
April 24th, 2007  
Team Infidel
the test you need to study for is the AFAST, Army Flight Apptitude Test. You might be able to pick one up on Amazon.com

Good luck
April 25th, 2007  
thanks TI, i owe you one