Heckler & Koch 416

NorwSarge

Ladies and gentlemen. Is there anybody out here who has first hand experience of this weapon. It's the new weapon for (most of) the norwegian armed forces. it's coming into circulation during 2008.

Attachments

• HK416.jpg
    HK416.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 23
Nothing but another Piston gas system for the AR-15 platform. Colt makes one, Bushmaster makes one, and just about every other AR-15 maker makes one.

Nothing special.

I played with them and didn't see the whole hoopla about it. I guess people just go crazy for it because it says "H&K".

Ah, the one we used to call the "little Jesus-rifle" due to the fact that everybody had heard about it, but very few had actually seen it. :)

The "big Jesus-rifle" was off course the 12,7 MØR (M82A1) back then.

Hmm, I suppose we don't go crazy cause of the H&K stamp, we're used to that, more beccause it is based on the AR15 platform and fire the 5,6mm.

As I have heard it is more reliable than M-16 family. However I do understand clearly how it can be, since weapon uses the same AR-15 platform and visually seems VERY similar to M-16 family.

It might be from the same old AR15/M16 platform but I will tell you from first hand experience that this is a fine weapon. Single shot or FA it was accurate and comfortable.

The HK 416 is like having a old car and changing the engine out. It looks the same but runs a whole lot better because of the new guts that have been put inside of it.

Very Nice if I do say...

... Just my:m16:(2 guns worth) though

Back