Heavy duty watch

dagon

I do some pretty extreme sports and I need a good watch one that can survive some punishment, like jumping with a parachute or rock climbing, so maybe someone can suggest something, price is not very important but under 1000 $ would be nice, also if you could give a link to a online shop preferably one that does delivery to europe.

I am not sure about a watch that survive rock climbing.

I for one got a few cheap arse G-shocks.
Sturdy little bugger of a watch that, but if one is damaged, just change it out.
If you need one to bribe someone and/or as a show of good faith you can give it away without trouble.
I have even been forced to spray paint one black with just a small hole for the digital numbers. (long story)
But still worked.

If you get a few scrapes in a Breitling chances are it´s going to cost you a shitload of money to fix it.
If you got a G-shock you just change it out..
Best advice I can give you.

//KJ.

I am not sure about a watch that survive rock climbing.

I for one got a few cheap arse G-shocks.
Sturdy little bugger of a watch that, but if one is damaged, just change it out.
If you need one to bribe someone and/or as a show of good faith you can give it away without trouble.
I have even been forced to spray paint one black with just a small hole for the digital numbers. (long story)
But still worked.

If you get a few scrapes in a Breitling chances are it´s going to cost you a shitload of money to fix it.
If you got a G-shock you just change it out..
Best advice I can give you.

//KJ.

That's the best thing to do...no watch can resist long without damage. You're better off buying a few cheap ones.;)

Back