HEAVEN

tetvet

Banned
Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die so what is the solution ? 1) don't die but then you won't get to heaven 2) die but if you don't like heaven you can go straight to hell !!! .:sleep:

Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die so what is the solution ? 1) don't die but then you won't get to heaven 2) die but if you don't like heaven you can go straight to hell !!! .:sleep:

That is an abstract notion that is seen in multiple ways, just ask these guys.
th

It would be nice
I am sure that the devil is a cultivated person who can converse on a higher literary level than you.

As an atheist I don't believe in either but if I had to choose one I think I would pick hell mainly because if all the sanctimonious, judgmental pricks who spend their days telling everybody they are going to heaven actually get there then I really don't want to spend an eternity with them.

Conversely if you look at all the people they have consigned to hell and all things that we do that can get us sent to hell I really do think it would be a more interesting place to go.

Heaven really has a lousy marketing plan.

As an atheist I don't believe in either but if I had to choose one I think I would pick hell mainly because if all the sanctimonious, judgmental pricks who spend their days telling everybody they are going to heaven actually get there then I really don't want to spend an eternity with them.

Conversely if you look at all the people they have consigned to hell and all things that we do that can get us sent to hell I really do think it would be a more interesting place to go.

Heaven really has a lousy marketing plan.

Amen to that.

Back