I heard that the military has a machine that makes it rain

a machine that makes it rain...well i dont know of a machine per say...but there actually two processes that can encourage rain to form.

1. One is cloud seeding..a material is spread as an aerosol in the air to allow the condensing of water around a particle, encouraging it to grow and drop as rain.

2. The natural smoke and dust from the detonation of bombs, tatical smokes and flares can offer the same type of particulant release which as stated avbove, will encourage rain.

Thats probly one of the contributing factors in WW I and II to all that soggy mud soaked land in europe.... :D

Yeah Iknow there were studies on the matter. Specially Israel seems to have developed very advanced tech in the field.

If it is true then that machine must follow me around. Every time but once that i have gone to the field i was rained on. That is to include NTC.

sgtbreeden said:
If it is true then that machine must follow me around. Every time but once that i have gone to the field i was rained on. That is to include NTC.

some luck u got there. Hardly ever rains where i live

Yes, I think it exists, in Alaska. It is incharge for changeing climate anywhere in the world............

What fun is there in predicting the weather? Or changing it for that matter. When the forcast predicts constant storms or heavy rain in the 2 counties that I'm having a sarex in, well that just makes things interesting.

The point of changing the climate is very deeply involved into Army! Just remember why Germans lost on the East front! And also, for example the wheet! It is the most sensitive on climate changing, like all those important plants for living, changing of climate would destroy it, correct? Than enemy, if he is under sanctions, won't have anything to eat, correct? And he must surrender! Everything is in food, and water..........

Than making bad weather! That's doing bad on people's morale!
And many other things...................
But it is the certainly the biggest helper on the battlefield!
When enemy is attacking, make bad weather!
When You are attacking, make good weather!
And just remember how it's worsing the situation, when You are attacking on the rain, with lotta mud, not seeing anything! And than You are tired, and enemy can kill so easy........................

In central california, the farmers can control the amount of rain the crops get since it hardly ever rains. But when it does rain they get ticked cause it throws off their schedules

Back