HealthCare takes a hit .....

"Interesting that the judge in question has substantial financial ties to the official pushing the lawsuit." (slander)

But, of course, this is from the Huffington Post, so Chukpike will just dismiss it as more liberal tripe. (baiting)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/30/henry-hudson-judge-in-hea_n_665240.html

... But I'm going to post it anyway. :)
Post #2 this topic. (embedded points)
Don't feed the troll, Rob.

Seconded.

Here are two questions for you two Einsteins.

You have a person who slanders a judge on line, offering as "proof" a possibly biased source. At the same time, he baits another forum member to respond.

That person responds, using the original source provided, to discredit the original poster's slander. Question #1: That makes him a troll?

Question #2: Did either of you finish second grade? :lol::lol::lol:

Question #2: Did either of you finish second grade? -Chukpike

^^^
Thank you for proving us correct.

Last edited:
A lot of my healthcare comes via the VA due to a couple wounds and service connected conditions.

I maintain a personal policy to cover emergencies and other things that might come up.
Though I am against mandatory insuring, the folks who refuse or are unable to carry their own are responsible for the high costs I must endure.

Emergencies being a big deal-my copay is $200 per visit while free loaders get it for zero.
Many of them are there very time a kid sneezes.
The "fund" that was alluded to a few posts back comes from my taxes as well.
Sometimes I wonder if working all my life and finally being able to retire was worth the effort.
So many reaching out for things I thought I had earned.

I some how proved you correct, by you not being able to answer the questions?:-?

And comments like these are not trolling, because you made them?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh well, Merry Christmas!:santa:
You managed to troll a comment about trolling... You could write a f**king BOOK on it, Chukpike.

You managed to troll a comment about trolling... You could write a f**king BOOK on it, Chukpike.

No need to explain it to him Rob, he knew PRECISELY what I meant. Which is why its best not to further feed him, hes merely an attention seeker.

Oh Rob...I can see why you are banned. You are a flaming idiot. The root of the Virginia judge's argument is that there is no provision in the Constitution (that quaint document that liberal's prefer to ignore) that allows the federal government to require that American citizens purchase ANYTHING. If a person does not want to purchase health insurance the government CANNOT force him or her to do so. It is really simple and only a confirmed liberal kook could see a conspiracy in that. I am content to let the Supreme Court sort this out.

Last edited:
Back