And he returns

--
And he returns

June 26th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Topic: And he returns

And he returns
Yeap, i'm back. It was awesome. My flight, Sierra Samurai, got Honor Flight of the day twice and Honor Flight of Encampment.
June 26th, 2005  
CSmaster

great job done man

so what missions and aircraft u fly this time?
June 27th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Missions, flying? What are you talking about?
--
And he returns
June 27th, 2005  
CSmaster

Topic: Re: And he returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
My flight, Sierra Samurai, got Honor Flight of the day twice and Honor Flight of Encampment.
???

sorry i didn't catch up the old story
June 27th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

In CAP we have flights (group of cadets). The size of each flight depends on how many cadets there are at where ever you are. My flight started with 11 cadets and ended with 9. We never found the other two.
June 27th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

Man, I forget you left nulli. Welcome back
June 27th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I found out I was up for Staff NCO of Encampment. I gave the winner a run for his money though. A lot of people were surprised I didn't get it. My flight commander received many compliments from the executive staff and senior members on how great a Flight Sgt I was. My Flight Commander even recommended me for a staff position at the SER (South East Region) Winter Encampment. Around 300 cadets a year from what I hear.
June 27th, 2005  
alliehz

Quote:
In CAP we have flights (group of cadets). The size of each flight depends on how many cadets there are at where ever you are. My flight started with 11 cadets and ended with 9. We never found the other two.
Yall are small! My flight had 25, we almost maxed out.

ANYWAYS, welcome back! I forgot you were gone :P
June 27th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Wow. I'm really feeling the love here. So far two have forgotten that I have left.
June 27th, 2005  
alliehz

Quote:
Wow. I'm really feeling the love here. So far two have forgotten that I have left.
uh........ooops?