He cut what off?

we'll get you in the end :twisted:

large_englandflag.jpg

My first thought was that alcohol had to have been involved. In the end I am quite relieved that this bloke has removed himself from the gene pool. He will most definitely be up for a Darwin award on principle alone.
:lol:

bulldogg said:
My first thought was that alcohol had to have been involved. In the end I am quite relieved that this bloke has removed himself from the gene pool. He will most definitely be up for a Darwin award on principle alone.

Couldn't have said better myself, Bulldog.
Man, that dude must loooove rugby :shock:

Italian Guy said:
bulldogg said:

Couldn't have said better myself, Bulldog.
Man, that dude must loooove rugby :shock:

Me too. What an *******!

ouchies
ah those zany welsh!!

a friend of mine who was at ADFA said that during one rugby match in the screm he copped a cleated shoe (or to be more precise, the spike itself to the testes! it broke the sack and one popped out. he duly held it in one hand and went to the officer who was officiating the game and said that he could no longer play. when asked why he showed what was in his hand.
the officer fainted.

Back