Was he cheating?

The Other Guy

Spam King
Was Barry Bonds taking steroids when he broke the record?

I personally think that he was. You can't bulk up that much at 37.

What do you think?

bonds.jpg

His rookie card.

One asteric or two ... cheating needs a footnote.

A doctor stated that Bonds (being healthy in all other respects), gained two complete hat sizes in the last few years and the ONLY explanation that holds water, is the FACT that he has been taking growth hormones (steroids) ... nothing else can explain this growth.

Bonds is guilty of cheating, even though he has NEVER failed a drug test ... the growth demonstrated through the two size hat size increase, demonstrates steroid usage that can NOT be explained by a workout regimen of a legal bulkup weights program. Bonds deserves an asteric or two beside ANY record he has ever broken or will ever break ... (his cheating deserves a footnote) ... the footnote should read:

"Record made possible through the use of modern chemistry, NOT by a legal work ethic".

With all y'all on this one. Bonds cheated. To me, Hank Aaron is still the record holder, and I think that Bonds will go down in history as having cheated. I know that my kids are gonna learn that. BONDS DOES NOT DESERVE THAT RECORD!!!!

Theres a good chance the Yankees A-Rod might get 755 HR he is over 500 HR now, he very well might IF he stays healthy.

Back