Hawk Mountain

--

July 19th, 2004  
silent driller

Topic: Hawk Mountain

Anybody here from the state of Pennsylvania? Ever heard of Hawk Mountain? Good. I just kicked your mountain's ASS! Just got back from the Hawk Mountain Ranger School(for search and rescue, not combat). I am now a fully certified, fully qualified, fully sleep deprived class 2 Ranger in CAP! I am also GTM2(ground team member, level 2) qualified. My feet have various fungi and sores and blisters, and they are happy feet. Any other Rangers(Army included) here?
July 19th, 2004  
782.matt

Very cool, good job! 8)
July 19th, 2004  
Redleg

Very good, congratulations!

(But be carefull about calling yourself a Ranger anyway.. )
--
July 19th, 2004  
Darkmb101

congrats
July 19th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

congratulations. best to stick to R2 instead of Ranger. My friend came back as a R2 also. He's thinking about going to Tango Squadron next yr for Ranger. I might go next yr as well depends on what else happens.
July 24th, 2004  
JAdkinson

A lot of cadets in my old unit where Ranger 1st and I have a friend in PA who is Expert Medic/Expert Ranger.
July 26th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

he he he... SAREX! lol, sorry, joke about the Word Association thread...

That's where I got the word from, not Hawk Mountain, but Search and Rescue in general.

Awesome job! I'm gonna do my First Aid/BBP training this weekend then they are filing my paperwork and i'll be a GTM. OOOHhh goody.. talk about gettin shot through the program.. I went to the first training in may.. wow.
July 27th, 2004  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Very good, congratulations!

(But be carefull about calling yourself a Ranger anyway.. )
I dare not call myself such in military company.

...And who is your friend, Nulli? I may have met him/ her on the mountain.
I am considering Tango next year myself. I was in Golf this year... Got the pink belt twice. Honor sqadron once.
July 27th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

He went last yr. If you ever hear of someone who has been a Cheif Master Sgt for over 2 yrs thats him .
July 28th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
He went last yr. If you ever hear of someone who has been a Cheif Master Sgt for over 2 yrs thats him .
That, my friend, takes skill!