Have Younger Men Become to Submissive to Women?

Have men become too submissive?

• Yes.

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • No.

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • I am offended by this question.

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • No Opinion.

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, the presence of a male figure is not always necessary and does not always equal a well adjusted adult.

And who says your definition of "man" works?

Defining submissive

Taking it back a few millenia, all men were dominant because they were all monkeys. The reason why people are not monkeys any more is because we live in a civilised society and a small part of us are educated.

Of course in the bedroom is where women expect to see more of that dominance. Men of working class, or labourers, should not have any problem acting like monkeys.

Women on the other hand like to define things when it comes to their relationships and play the experts, the psychologists when it comes to men, instead of actually getting to know them. After all, they're not doing it for love of the actual person but only for what every other female thinks of them and what's "in fashion". In the end, women like getting ****ed up, especially when they're little **** holes that serve no other purpose but to carry children and eventually breed a man that may help the world progress from this monkey state that we originated from.

I'm sure you all agree. In the end what else is submissive, is it being in good health? smilling? we can't do that **** you know what I mean, you have to be serious and dominant...yeah right, maybe all the trailor trash out there needs dominant men to satisfy their lust.

Last edited:
In the end, women like getting ****ed up, especially when their little **** holes that serve no other purpose but to carry children and evetually breed a man that may help the world progress from this monkey state that we originated from.

I'm sure you all agree.

You're ****en crazy ass mother ****er, who's head is filled with nothing but ****....take that to the grave ;)

Taking it back a few millenia,...etc,...etc..
Jeez...uz Zexter,... are you "Weird or Wired",.... I dunno what you're on Buster, but remember the dealer, it's gotta be some real good sh!t you've got there.

Wow,.... that was a strange outburst, even for an Aussie dopehead........ an' I've met a few in my time..

Last edited:
i said yes...
and i think it is because they have no defined role in society or any percieved purpose and when you unsure of what it is you are to do you do as your told or at least more easy to manipulate...

^^^^^^^^^^^^wtf is that guy on????????

Well it's illegal now to "do the right thing" so it's only natural guys become far more cautious about things. One moment of courage could write your whole life away.

Taking it back a few millenia, all men were dominant because they were all monkeys. The reason why people are not monkeys any more is because we live in a civilised society and a small part of us are educated.

Of course in the bedroom is where women expect to see more of that dominance. Men of working class, or labourers, should not have any problem acting like monkeys.

Women on the other hand like to define things when it comes to their relationships and play the experts, the psychologists when it comes to men, instead of actually getting to know them. After all, they're not doing it for love of the actual person but only for what every other female thinks of them and what's "in fashion". In the end, women like getting ****ed up, especially when they're little **** holes that serve no other purpose but to carry children and eventually breed a man that may help the world progress from this monkey state that we originated from.

I'm sure you all agree. In the end what else is submissive, is it being in good health? smilling? we can't do that **** you know what I mean, you have to be serious and dominant...yeah right, maybe all the trailor trash out there needs dominant men to satisfy their lust.
Dude, tell me you're joking right? This is your first post on the forums and you come out with this? If you're not joking, you have serious problems. So, was it a joke?

I think men have become less aggressive for a couple of reasons:
1) Harassment
2) stalking

Women have done a real number on the men. When I was kid men were the pursuers. Men were expected to "win the girl over." Now its called stalking or harassment. Men are afraid to be men because masculinity is not valued anymore.

We were never "Monkeys." We have a common ancestor with the primates. We did not evolve from them.

We were never "Monkeys." We have a common ancestor with the primates. We did not evolve from them.

You have no idea how hard it is to convince people of that fact.

Still I do kind of like this explanation...

http://youtu.be/1LzSX37C5J4

:)

I think men have become less aggressive for a couple of reasons:
1) Harassment
2) stalking

Women have done a real number on the men. When I was kid men were the pursuers. Men were expected to "win the girl over." Now its called stalking or harassment. Men are afraid to be men because masculinity is not valued anymore.

I don't know I am leaning toward the idea that evolution took place and we learned that once we caught them we couldn't get rid of them so we just stopped perusing them.

So I like to think that men got smarter but in the process lost their masculinity.
:)

Last edited:
What about us poor barstewards who had to carry a pick handle around in public, just to stop them wimmens from having their evil way with our "body beautiful"

They only want us so they can improve the genetics and looks of their offspring.

Bloody tarts,...

When I was at school if we didn't grapple with the girls behind the bike sheds they would gang up and practice rugby tackles on us.

What about us poor barstewards who had to carry a pick handle around in public, just to stop them wimmens from having their evil way with our "body beautiful"

They only want us so they can improve the genetics and looks of their offspring.

Bloody tarts,...

I only moved from Liverpool to Cumbria to dilute the gene pool!!! :D

On one hand it seems this generation was raised to be more "submissive".

On the other at least in this part of the country young women are incredibly impressionable and often make countless life damaging mistakes at younger ages due to the fact that some old man "loves her".

What seems to be a rarity case in the past is all to common anymore.

Those jerks

I said no, because it seems to me that no one really knows what they want. Girls say they want the nice guy, but when he comes around the chick goes out with a jerk. Or she just says he's too nice to date. That's not true for every girl; but, I've seen it happen enough times to make a generalization with it.

This is because the "jerk" is usually the fun guy, the guy that likes to go out and party, stuff like that. If women knew what was good for them they'd find that good man and just spend some time with him out at the lake or some place like that instead of spending time with that jerk. A lot of them don't think ahead though. I know I didn't and regretted it. BTW I am not saying that the nice guy is not fun by any means. Women generally tend to see the jerk as the guy that is more fun though. Hope you see what I am trying to say. lol

I said no, because it seems to me that no one really knows what they want. Girls say they want the nice guy, but when he comes around the chick goes out with a jerk. Or she just says he's too nice to date. That's not true for every girl; but, I've seen it happen enough times to make a generalization with it.
Many women want a nice guy that can be a jerk. (Does THAT make sense?)

If women knew what was good for them they'd find that good man and just spend some time with him out at the lake or some place like that instead of spending time with that jerk. A lot of them don't think ahead though. I know I didn't and regretted it. BTW I am not saying that the nice guy is not fun by any means. Women generally tend to see the jerk as the guy that is more fun though. Hope you see what I am trying to say. lol
I know what you are saying, but I think it has less to do about where one "hangs out" and more to do with something pretty simple; sex.

"Nice" men tend to be viewed as just that, "nice." Who wants to have "nice" sex? It's a turn off for many women to have a man who is into "nice," polite clean sex. (Why do you think romance/erotic novels sell so much!)

This goes along with the whole submissive idea in this thread. Just watch a few commercials and you will see how American men are portrayed right now.

(((I think women in this time period are getting their own back after century's of being under man's control, but because we are gaining so much "control" we are also losing a part of our femininity.)))

IMHO

Yes, it's so weird. I'm 24 now. I remember being 6, and little boys would protect me in the playground and didn't like it when I was bossy. Now...they act weird with me.

Back