Have Younger Men Become to Submissive to Women? - Page 2

View Poll Results :Have men become too submissive?
Yes. 28 62.22%
No. 11 24.44%
I am offended by this question. 4 8.89%
No Opinion. 2 4.44%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

--
Have Younger Men Become to Submissive to Women?

May 28th, 2007  
senojekips

Dominance in men can often be ugly, especially when in the hands of "inexperienced " persons. I feel that a better word in this case is "assertive". Not losing sight of the fact that both sides must be involved in major decision making.

I know that I'm a product of my time, but I see dominance in females as a very negative thing.

None of the above alludes in any way that there are not females out there who are perfectly capable of taking charge of any given situation and doing a good job of it.

Assertiveness is something that must be done with respect, and in the case of our partners and friends, a lotta love.
May 29th, 2007  
pixiedustboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Dominance in men can often be ugly, especially when in the hands of "inexperienced " persons. I feel that a better word in this case is "assertive". Not losing sight of the fact that both sides must be involved in major decision making.

I know that I'm a product of my time, but I see dominance in females as a very negative thing.

None of the above alludes in any way that there are not females out there who are perfectly capable of taking charge of any given situation and doing a good job of it.

Assertiveness is something that must be done with respect, and in the case of our partners and friends, a lotta love.
Mm, I agree with the "assertive" being a better word. I still don't see dominance as an overall bad thing - but I do agree with you that it can be a very bad thing in the wrong situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by major liability
Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't think they were called jerks if the woman they're messing with enjoys it and goes to bed with them multiple times. Maybe you don't understand the difference. Or maybe you just have different tastes.

I guess that proves your point. Men have to be pussies in this culture in case they find someone like yourself.
"Getting slapped" and "sent to jail" are those not terms you used to describe your friends relationships? To me that equals jerks - not men.

And wth does wanting to have sex with a man have to do with the first post you made in conjunction with this one? This isn't tying in for me, would you explain?

I was not defining sexual aspects soley in the topic, in case this is what your two posts were refering too.
May 30th, 2007  
Peddler

For me it has nothing to do with the sexual aspects or a man being a "bully". I would pick a "Take Charge" man over a submissive one any day. A man who has confidence and has a strong self esteem. Also, Motivated and dedicated to achieving anything. And doesn't sit when a women says sit. Is very sexy to me. But still tied into it is a so-called "nice" guy. A man's man but not in a over dominance way. Men who aren't afraid of their girlfriends.
--
May 30th, 2007  
pixiedustboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peddler
Men who aren't afraid of their girlfriends.
LOLOL
June 5th, 2007  
Kiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Dominance in men can often be ugly, especially when in the hands of "inexperienced " persons.
Exactly right, its spank then rub, spank then rub Geez its not hard
June 5th, 2007  
bulldogg

"Smack it up, flip it, rub it down, oh noooooooooo!" - Stylz and the JIZ (originally by New Edition) Worst smoking we ever got in AIT was because of these lyrics and a female drill sergeant.

Most younger men have become passive aggressive little girls. They take crap from everyone who has more estrogen than them or bigger than them and then talk a load of smack as soon as its "safe". I think its called being "metrosexual" or some other euphemistic load of bollocks.

I'm a knuckle draggin caveman and proud of it, though it took two divorces and a swift kick to pull my head out and return my testicles to the fully dropped position.
June 5th, 2007  
Kiwi

Bulldog only two? well that is good anyway :P
June 5th, 2007  
Peddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
Most younger men have become passive aggressive little girls. They take crap from everyone who has more estrogen than them or bigger than them and then talk a load of smack as soon as its "safe". I think its called being "metrosexual" or some other euphemistic load of bollocks.
See now that is what I'm talking about! Totally agree with you Bulldogg
June 12th, 2007  
Padre

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
"Smack it up, flip it, rub it down, oh noooooooooo!" - Stylz and the JIZ (originally by New Edition) Worst smoking we ever got in AIT was because of these lyrics and a female drill sergeant.

I'm a knuckle draggin caveman and proud of it, though it took two divorces and a swift kick to pull my head out and return my testicles to the fully dropped position.
*start Irish accent* dats too bad son, woulds ya like me ta be finding ya a nice catolic girl den?
June 12th, 2007  
bulldogg

I founds me one fer sure der Fadder.

And for those younger lads and yearn to learn from us older types' mistakes I offer the following simple three-step programme to dropping your testicles and becoming a man.

Result.