Have you seen WIND TALKERS?

it's definately a good movie, I own it. Too bad who ever directed it decided to use huge orange fire balls for artillery. It made the artillery attacks in the movie pretty cheezy. Saving PVT Ryan and When Trumpets Fade have the best examples of realistic artillery.

was an ok movie, but in the end it jsut became about big explosions
i thought the end was good, but the way they handled it was cheesy and not believable

I was hoping for realistic action but john woo ****ed it up with the overtop explosions, the main character alone killing hundreds of japs and that him and the others characters quickly ran out of ammo for their rifles or sub machine guns and switched to pistols which had infinite ammo

Not only did the orange fireballs suck, but any artillery rounds landing that close would've turned Cage into hamburger.

I too own the movie, but haven't watched it in a while. Not very realistic, but good action. Good flick.

I liked it...must have been a low bugget movie lol...and at the end when the guy is dieing his blood is pink

lol maybe they blew all thier money paying Cage!!!

i dont think it would have been that it was cheap, it would have been the lighting and the camera angles caused it to look pink

Nick Cage & Christian Slater as Marine Sgt.'s. There are just somethings I can't accept. But my daughter did get me the DVD for Christmas so I have to act like it's a great movie.

I though it was meh. But I did laugh when that native guy's name turned out to be charlie...kind of sterio-typical I guesse.

Back