I have returned!!

Jason Bourne

THERE ARE THOSE WHO SAID I WAS DEAD, THOSE WHO SAID I WAS GONE, THOSE WHO SAID MY LIFE WAS OVER, WHAT ARE THEY TO SAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello all my old friends(GOTR, Uncle Sam, Gladius, and FutureRanger, just to name a few) we are all back in the fight.

that last line was kind of stolen from the Captain America movie so don't bust my chops.

Nice to have ya back!

You don't have to explain to us why you where gone.

We all know you where in India hidding out and all. Too bad they found you, and tried to frame you and stuff. But at least you got 'em back.
;)

Yep, Gladius hit it on the mark, but i used my combat Shaolin mixed with Aikido and escaped the communist regime.lol.

truthfully my internet had some serious problems and my comp went straight to hell, but i am getting a new one for christmas hopefully.

Hi

We all know you where in India hidding out and all

Yep, Gladius hit it on the mark, but i used my combat Shaolin mixed with Aikido and escaped the communist regime.lol.

Wow Didn't knew India has a Communist Regime ;)

You must have wandered too far into the east. :D :lol:

Peace
-=SF_13=-

well they don't you see the umm,well the umm, umm, the, well the russians came over and umm, they tried to capture me, umm yeah that's it.

*note to self* kill Swordfish in freetime(he knoweth to mucheth)

*unsheathes USMC issue Ka-Bar*

Hi,

well the russians came over and umm, they tried to capture me,

*Cough*Soviet Union*Cough* Broke in 1999 *Cough**Cough*

Russia isen't Communist either :lol:

Now Admit dammit you are making up all them stories ...............you were actually taken by Aliens from far away galaxy :D

*note to self* kill Swordfish in freetime(he knoweth to mucheth)

Ya right ....Bring it on
boxing4ko.gif

But first i have a very important appointment so excuse me gentelman
toilet5vb.gif

:D

Cheers
-=SF_13=-

From what I've heard, some guys actually like those alien probes.

Not me. No sir. In fact, I have a strict "EXIT ONLY" policy when it comes to that part of my anatomy.

Russia isen't Communist either :lol:

They might not have been communist but they were ex-KGB, I think.

If they left him alone in India, none of that stuff would have happened. The massive amounts of curry on a white person would have gotten him eventually, they would have done well to just leave him be.

Anyways its all been documented (for real) if you want proof just watch the movie "The Bourne Supremacy" its all there, secret spy stuff and all. Thats how you'll know what he's been up to.

Btw those martail arts moves are killer, dude. And that part where you spit the vodka in that guys face, never would have expected that, you're a human weapon, dude.

Back