Have a Great Weekend!!!

The only good thing about this weekend was that LSU won.

We had an OK band performance, but we didn't score very high. I also got dragged into a really nasty argument at the Golden Corral last night. So my weekend didn't go that great.

Friday: Went out to a horrible movie. Had a headache.
Saturday: Was going to go out with a friend - plans were canceled. Had another headache. Dad yelled at me and I ignored him the rest of the night. It sucked.

Sunday: I just woke up. I can't find my Pilate's DVD. Dang it.

The only good thing about this weekend was that LSU won.

We had an OK band performance, but we didn't score very high. I also got dragged into a really nasty argument at the Golden Corral last night. So my weekend didn't go that great.

Yeah im glad they won too!!!!

Hey, what the hell happened to that week end ,folks?

It was great here, cos Joe Calzaghi won and became the undisputed World Super -Middleweight Champion! world champion for 9 years, unbeaten in over 40 bouts. Probably the best Brit fighter ever. He will be coming your way again soon. He wants to go up a weight to take Bernard Hopkins.

As for your week-end, better luck next time.

Hey, what the hell happened to that week end ,folks?

Actually my weekend was pretty good. Went to see a movie..then got about half my Christmas shopping done....Now workin on a project thats due tuesday....Id say over all it was pretty good.

See, thanks to arguments like the one I had last night, I have no Christmas shopping to do. And Thanksgiving? It's been a a miracle that my brother and I dragged ourselves in from hunting to make the dinner:)

Next weekend is going to be great, though.

See, thanks to arguments like the one I had last night, I have no Christmas shopping to do. And Thanksgiving? It's been a a miracle that my brother and I dragged ourselves in from hunting to make the dinner:)

Next weekend is going to be great, though.

Killed anything this season?

ah ok. my dad has a food plot here at the house as well as on the lease he is a part of. we have a deer camera up and there was a pretty good size doe and buck from last night on there.

Back