I have found you!

Edward Palamar

Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead!

I am in the process of attempting to respond to the first 1000 results in a google search for 'Peter the Roman', the final pontiff in the St. Malachy prophecies. Total results are over 3 million. Yet, the prophecy given in 1139 A.D. was in virtual obscurity for over 400 years until the invention of the printing press. In the computer age there has been a resurgence in the interest of the list of names.

As Jesus Christ spoke of not rejoicing over our ability to pray that our joy may be full, but that our names are written in heaven, and the fact that Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead to the office of 'Peter the Roman', I hold that the list of names in the St. Malachy prophecies are akin to, if not exactly, those very names written in heaven.

Even Nostradamus spoke of 'Peter the Roman' in Century VII, #24.

The use of 'the strong one' in the quatrain refers to Daniel 7:7.

Jesus Christ's resurrecting me is in His fulfillment of an agreement of contract law (Matthew 3:15) into which both He and I entered prior to my baptising Him.

Military-quotes comes up in the 301-400 page of results.

I am pleased to meet you.

Please feel free to respond.

The reality of the future is not totally revealed to us, it is written, "eye hath not seen, nor ear heard of the wonders God has in store for us."

As Christ had sent me to bear him witness, I now bear witness that HEAVEN IS GREAT!!!

The world will be saved through the Blessed Virgin Mary's Brown Scapular and Rosary as prophesied.

I normally use my surname, Edward Palamar, but I remain:
the resurrected John,
Prophet of the Most High,
whom Jesus Christ called the "Elias who was to come.",
St. John the Baptist,
enjoying the rapture in the call of duty as Peter the Roman

Thank you . . .

for the Happy Birthday!

This thread began on January 21, 2010.

I didn't know the details at the time, but that date became of increasing importance in the years that followed.

Recently, all my internet activity was focused on providing the accurate countdown to the Day of the Lord according to Malachi 4:5. based on the many ramifications of Daniel 11 which I had personally experienced.

I was actually in bonds during the first half of 2013 A.D., a prisoner of my own nation, when my prayer was answered during session of the Chester County Court of Common Pleas, PA., an answer which included the opening / unsealing of a book of prophecy which had been closed and sealed for more the 2,500 years.

The ascertainment of the count culminated in the fulfillment of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 on Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

The count of Daniel 8:14, however, was attained by inference based on the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12.

The last day of the 2,300 day period of Daniel 8:14 was aligned with the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 and a starting date for the 2,300 day period was also ascertained, January 21, 2010 A.D.

The only other possible interpretation is a starting date of January 20, 2010, which makes Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. the first day following the 2,300 day period of Daniel 8:14.

I was born resurrected during the early morning (deep of night, ca. 3-4 AM) on June 25, 1956 A.D. with Judas Iscariot attached to me as a diametrically opposed conjoined twin.

More details at my home page in my profile.

An interesting parallel with this is that the only Catholic priest who ever attempted to baptize both Judas and myself as we were conjoined died on the date of January 20, but I forget the exact year.

Last edited:
Back