Votes: 1 1.6%
  • yup,just a goatee

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • yeah man I got a beard.

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
I suffer from having a very thick and tough beard growth. Eons ago, when Christ was a corporal, and I was in Basic Training, my drill sergeant actually made me shave twice a day! I had about -30 seconds to do it too during lunch chow.

Charge 7 said:
I suffer from having a very thick and tough beard growth. Eons ago, when Christ was a corporal, and I was in Basic Training, my drill sergeant actually made me shave twice a day! I had about -30 seconds to do it too during lunch chow.

Whaaaaat is this? You are about to get on a two day leave and you haven't shaved? 15 seconds to shave, the rest of the platoon will do 50 push ups as a start and 10 push ups for every second you use... Starting now...

I still remember that day - the lads weren't actually happy :viking:

I used to do the whole shave once a week, wednesday afternoon right before going to work. Since I work wed. - sun. it worked out quite well, sundays I always worked in the kitchen so no big deal if I looked like hell, now I go two days and everyone notices, which pisses me off because my skin get's easily irritated by shaving, which is why all of my uncles have beards. There is one neat thing though, it makes a great conversation starter when I haven't shaved in a couple days. All the ladies at work are sure to brush their hands against my chin and cheeks saying "you need to shave." ;)

You don't believe me? Try it. Another thing you can try is walking around the mall/airport/anyother crowded place with your shirt tag sticking out.

Damien435 said:
You don't believe me? Try it. Another thing you can try is walking around the mall/airport/anyother crowded place with your shirt tag sticking out.

thats how i met one of my exes:lol:

Back