Do you have facial hair? - Page 4

View Poll Results :Do you have facial hair?
Nope 13 21.31%
yeah but I shave. 32 52.46%
yeah,a moustache 1 1.64%
yup,just a goatee 5 8.20%
yeah man I got a beard. 3 4.92%
other (explain) 7 11.48%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

March 29th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ24
Obviously, the posters asking are too young for me to go into any details and explain this one.
umm lol, Ted? check his profile, he aint that youg heh.. He might as well be a father
March 29th, 2006  
zander_0633

How old is he?
March 29th, 2006  
PJ24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMacbeth
umm lol, Ted? check his profile, he aint that youg heh.. He might as well be a father
lol Um, excuse me (check my profile while you're checking Ted's) 30ish is not old.

I didn't specify "young" in terms of age, 'innocent/naive' would have been a better term I guess, and I'm still not explaining that one!
--
Boots
March 29th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

heh hmm I see..

well, what u were talking about deals with a moustache and then the cencored thought. Now if u put those together, hmm, the moustache? a firm fully grown one, above the mouth of a man... hmm, then a censored thought? LoL, I think I got what u mean there hehe
March 30th, 2006  
zander_0633

Any idea if you have seen any one who has grown facial hair all the way down to his small brother between his legs?
March 30th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

^what??
March 30th, 2006  
AlexKall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Real vikings must have beard!

I have a "donut" and sometimes full beard, especially if I've had a few days off from work..
I have a light beared, as Vikings should have as you say

By the way whats a donut type beared? Never heared that frase before
March 30th, 2006  
Ted

Hahahahaha and they claim that I was ambiguous! Care to go into detail PJ24, or is this forum all ages? Or maybe you are thinking of complete other uses for a moustache and is it me with the twisted mind!

p.s. nice metaphor Mighty MacB....
March 30th, 2006  
zander_0633

haha! You should look at those by the Indians! They look nice!
March 30th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander_0633
Any idea if you have seen any one who has grown facial hair all the way down to his small brother between his legs?

zander u just answered ur own question...lol. The Middle Eastern men sometimes do..LOL