Votes: 1 1.6%
  • yup,just a goatee

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • yeah man I got a beard.

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
Well I am now growing a mustache. The wife hates it. I have always liked it. We shall see how hard she tries to convince me to get rid of it.

i got facial hair but i shave every other day...usualy but normaly im just to lazy to shave till tuesday night cuz uniforms r wednsday

Well have you ever been to Eastern Europe or the Middle East? The women have jsut as much facial hair as there spouses. The dead give away of recognising women overthere is that they are (in general) of shorter stature... :)

I sported a full out Grizzly Adams beard while I was in Afghanistan. Kept my face warm, but MAN was it itchy and everything gets stuck in it. You can walk around for a week and suddenly you'll find a snack in that sucker. Eventually, I had to trim it down and just take the hit to my manhood with the Hajis.

Usually, I stay clean shaven until noon when the 5 o'clock arrives early. If I can get away with it, I'll go two or three days at max. In the winter, if possible I like to keep about two or days growth length, very short and just a little softer than stubble (for the ladies n' all)

Well I am now growing a mustache. The wife hates it. I have always liked it. We shall see how hard she tries to convince me to get rid of it.

Ah bro, you've just gotta show her the benefits of a stache. :mrgreen:

Is there a benefit to having a mustache??? I always relate them to coppers without authority. Somehow they reckon that it gives them more "weight". Just keep your eyes open and see how many coppers have one.... at least overhere.

lol DefiantCdr, well u could have voted "nope" whcih u probably did :)

A benefit from having a moustache? well i dont know, just a feeling thing maybe. I mean okay, why not have it or, is there another benefit for not having it?
i dont have a fully grown one as mentioned earlier lol. But its sometimes nice playing with the moustache like an old wise man 8) , and also playing with the goatee too, like a troubled old medieval general thinking of a war plan 8)

man just feels good 8)

Last edited:
PJ24 said:
Obviously, the posters asking are too young for me to go into any details and explain this one. :lol:

umm lol, Ted? check his profile, he aint that youg heh.. He might as well be a father :m16:

MightyMacbeth said:
umm lol, Ted? check his profile, he aint that youg heh.. He might as well be a father :m16:

lol Um, excuse me (check my profile while you're checking Ted's) 30ish is not old. ;)

I didn't specify "young" in terms of age, 'innocent/naive' would have been a better term I guess, and I'm still not explaining that one! :-D

heh hmm I see..

well, what u were talking about deals with a moustache and then the cencored thought. Now if u put those together, hmm, the moustache? a firm fully grown one, above the mouth of a man... hmm, then a censored thought? LoL, I think I got what u mean there hehe ;)

Any idea if you have seen any one who has grown facial hair all the way down to his small brother between his legs?

Redleg said:
:viking: Real vikings must have beard! :viking:

I have a "donut" and sometimes full beard, especially if I've had a few days off from work..

I have a light beared, as Vikings should have as you say ;)

By the way whats a donut type beared? Never heared that frase before :neutral:

Hahahahaha and they claim that I was ambiguous! Care to go into detail PJ24, or is this forum all ages? Or maybe you are thinking of complete other uses for a moustache and is it me with the twisted mind!

p.s. nice metaphor Mighty MacB.... :)

zander_0633 said:
Any idea if you have seen any one who has grown facial hair all the way down to his small brother between his legs?

zander u just answered ur own question...lol. The Middle Eastern men sometimes do..LOL

Back